With more and more companies making a commitment to recycling, HP have made it easy with their recycle programme for HP ink cartridges.
Check out this very good article on recycling of HP printer cartridges – well worth a wee read. http://www.thedailygreen.com/living-green/blogs/cars-transportation/recycle-printer-cartridges-460410
Do you have HP cartridges that you would like to recycle?
For individual cartridges please send to one of the three addresses below:
Hewlett Packard NZ (Auckland)
22 Viaduct Harbour
Hewlett Packard (Wellington)
163 – 175 Featherston St
Hewlett Packard (Christchurch)
7 Show Place
If you have bulk collections like us (we currently have 60 odd cartridges waiting to be collected!) all you need to do is register with the HP Planet Partners Return & Recycling Program – http://hp-recycle.vinfiniti.biz/mainHome.action?language=EN
1. Only original HP toner cartridges and bottles and HP ink cartridges are collected in this programme.
2. Minimum pick-up quantity is 20 ink cartridges or 10 toner cartridges and bottles.
3. Locations for pick-up and collection must be close to or within large metropolitan areas.
4. Toner and ink cartridges should be packed separately whether in plastic bags or boxes.
5. Toner and ink cartridges should not be leaking.
And for more information on the HP recycling programme: